Cannot believe it's 2018! I have never felt more like myself in my entire life. This was a long year full of love, adventure, joy, hurt, and so many amazing travels. I have grown more than I could have ever imaged in this past year. My 2017 highlight was for sure Cancun with my best friends for my birthday!
Excited for a New Year. New possibilities. New adventures. New friendships. New music.
My 10 New Year's Resolutions:
- Say yes to things that scare me.
- Travel to a new country.
- Go camping, tent and all.
- No more McDonalds. It's a problem.
- Start going to the personal trainer I've been paying for, for the past year. (it's intimidating)
- Read a book. This might sound simple, but if you know me, you know I do NOT read.
- Treat myself better. Read the quote the other day, "the way you speak to yourself matters" and it really stuck with me. I can definitely be too hard on myself sometimes.
- Learn a new language. (Preferably Spanish)
- Take more videos. I love looking back on videos from trips!
- Do some humanitarian work.
Happy New Year!
SHOP OUR LOOKS: